A Welcoming Congregation
We are an intentionally diverse religious community, welcoming people
from different races, religious backgrounds, ideological outlook, gender,
family status, sexual orientation, and ethnic heritage.
We are a religious and spiritual community celebrating our Unitarian Universalist principles. We are committed to caring for each other with acceptance and respect. We pledge to sustain a sacred space where, together, we seek personal growth, life's meaning, and justice. Through our actions, we serve as a catalyst for social change.
Our Congregational Covenant
As members of this congregation, in order to nurture and enhance our lives together in this sacred space where we seek personal growth, discern life’s meaning, and build relationships of fairness and love. We intend to:
- Offer our unique gifts, talents, time, energy, and financial support.
- Respect the views and needs of others, practicing tolerance, understanding and acceptance even in disagreement, allowing loving relationships to transcend issues.
- Celebrate the diversity within our midst, even when it is difficult or uncomfortable.
- Invite and welcome others in the quest for spiritual and ethical growth, recognizing each other and our guests in fellowship.
- Share the ministry of our church, caring for each other through times of joy and sorrow.
Thus do we covenant with each other.